- To improve data handling and problem solving skills for pupils in Year 5.
- To encourage a responsible attitude and desire for low carbon living.
- To help communities across the UK understand the benefits of reducing CO2 emissions.
- To empower energy users across the UK to reduce their fuel bills.
- Provide teachers with quality resources that enable pupils to achieve high standards for data handling and problem solving skills.
- To deliver a highly engaging, reusable programme, that enables schools to act as knowledge hubs for Energy and Climate Change.
- To provide schools and their communities with a range of activities and resources that empower them to make good choices in relation to energy conservation and low carbon living.
- To empower children to become messengers who describe and model behaviours that reduce CO2 emissions and reduce fuel poverty.